June 15th 2017 – Guerrilla 46
1. Small boychild roars.
2. Autograph hunters at Berlin Film Festival 2016.
3. Slow long quietness with Derek Jarman talking into my cassette recorder. This is in his flat above Charing Cross Road for his “The Last of England” film.
4. Slow long quietness continues without DJ + slow fade.
5. Candy Floss machine switch off. Vidouse, France.
6. Rhythm made from something, intercut with insects recorded in my bedroom on the island of Yao Noi.
7. Fried chicken pieces recorded in Devon this half term.
8. Hail storm in London this May, first recorded outside underneath the staircase on top of plastic sheeting covering the bikes and then inside the sound is the rain on lead roof.