1st November 2015 – Guerrilla 7
Collage compiled late October 2015
1. The Devonshire Frequency EQ Ensemble. Recorded live. Edited down in London Town.
2. Three kids laughing on a playing field. They go to Arts Educational School in Chiswick and study ballet. I was at the same school 47 years ago.
3. Gilad Atzmon soprano solo / Sft the rest and strangle remix. I made this remix for his first solo LP in 1996-ish, then re-adopted my hold on it.
4. Highgate Woods, Gypsy Gate Entrance. October 2015. Recorded by Sft / Gate Movement Mistress Ivft.
5. Funky guitar sample recording made 21st October 2015. London, Kensington Gore.
6. Seriously doctored pianos initially deconstructed by Rainier Lericolais but played by Sft (date unknown).
7. Doormouse snoring. YouTube Wire Tap rerecording.