January 15th 2019 – Guerrilla 84
1. Water piano and bells. For a film by Richard Heslop.” Frank”. It wasn’t used. Such is life.
2. Night time walk. Lake Biwa. Japan. Close up recording of the waves at night after a full days work with Shiro Takatashi and his company.
3. Back to the water piano, and bells are still ringing.
4. Messing about with another piece of equipment tucked quietly deep in the Mac.
5. A freeze and something new which I will use at Café Oto later in the month. It’s a drift with electricital flashes.