December 1st 2021 – Gerrilla 153
1. Autumn leaves kick around. iPhone, Barnes, 2021.
2. Tate Gallery 2021. Recording of Anika Yi exhibition, “In love with the World” mixed with two recordings from the banks of the River Thames at Putney, roughly 8pm as rowers from the various clubs Riverside came in after night rowing sessions. Planes and motor bikes and waves and crew.
3. Sabrina plays her keyboard. I’m playing the file I was sent by TMOLLA. Originally recorded on an iPhone in north London and finally played in west London.
4. More leaves, but different.
5. A processed sentence of mine explaining the leaf recording. Lonsdale Road, Barnes. To loop and sample.
Stay well and safe.