June 1st 2018 – Guerrilla 69
1. Boom boom boom, boom boom boom.
May and it’s a 40 minute drive to Hampton Pool. Open 365 days a year. Heated and café which serves a fine soft fried egg sandwitch.
2. Thorpe Park collage. May this year year as well. I think we went on 5 rides. This took all day. Screams seem to be the same backwards as forwards, but there’s no mistaking I reversed some pieces to disguise my parental ghastly comments.
3. Using the stillness again of MARX software.
4. You can’t beat an Arcade for getting out of the sun and playing four-man airtable football and shooting a few ducks. The water shoot is super imposed. It’s a long noisy day. Come on and try you’re luck.
5. Accelerated from 0 to 80 mph in 2.4 seconds. Swishing EQ’s. Heartbeat and string surges get me back to calm BBBB, BBBB.