- CODEX 2 Joséphine Michel & Mika Vainio – “The Heat Equation”
- TO:114 ELEH – “Living Space”
- TO:111V Claire M Singer – “Trian”
- Spire 8 Charles Matthews – “Live at Chichester Cathedral”
- Tone 74 Daniel Menche – “Transformer: Live at Iklectik 220619”
- Tone 71 Bana Haffar – “Genera; Live at AB Salon, Brussels”
- T33.11v Various Artists – “There Where the Avalanche Stops”
- Tone 72 Scott | Paul | Skeen – “Touch Live in California 2019”
- Tone 73 Chris Watson – “Glastonbury Ocean Soundscape”
- TO:115c Fennesz – “Live at The Jazz Cafe”
Join the Touch mailing list
To join our mailing list, simply type your email address below and click submit. You will be mailed an auto-notification that Touch has received your address, and then redirected back to this index page.
Many of our editions are available on Bandcamp..
This is our preferred platform of choice for high quality downloads… here are links to all the relevant pages managed by us for each artist and /or label:
Heitor Alvelos Robert Crouch Fennesz Soliman Gamil Hildur Gudnadottir Jacaszek + Kwartludium Bethan Kellough Lustmord Yann Novak Simon Scott Anna von Hausswolff and others…
Licensing and Rights
Over the years there have been many and various usages of Touch Music works; from ballet to film, theatre to dance, the range of titles available in the Touch catalogue seems to suit many different media. Click here to discover more…
Touch has established a curated mentorship programme, whereby assistance is given to individuals whose methods and aims of working we respect and would like to support. This could take the form of assistance with application and grant proposals, working practices and also with general advice and input from our experience and background in the creative industry. Read more about the programme here…
App for iOS
Touch is a free app that keeps you up-to-date with Touch news; read about and listen to tracks from the Touch catalogue; stream each and every Touch Radio episode; save Jon Wozencroft’s Touch cover art as wallpaper and cook meals from the Touch Recipe Book.
Copyright & Submissions
Photography: Jon Wozencroft. touch33.net designed by Rebels In Control. All content © 2019+ Touch.
Third Party Submissions:
Touch operates on a curatorial basis, so unfortunately we cannot accept unsolicited material from third parties. Please don't send us any demos or similar offerings. Thanks.
Why we are not called 'Touch Records': Because we are not a record company...